Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

My heart is perfect,...because YOU are inside.♥

If you ever really love somebody
what do you do when you lose somebody
this one here is for the broken hearted
for the ones that's feeling all alone
if you ever really love somebody
know how it feels when you lose somebody
this one here is for the broken hearted
for the ones that's feeling all alone.


The moment that we met, I didn't know yet That I was looking at a face I'll never forget Cause I, I can't get you off my mind I can't get you off my mind
Give me the chance to love you I'll tell you the only reason why, Cause you are on my mind I want to know you feel it What do you see when you close your eyes? Cause you are on my mind
I need you to love me. 'Cause I Love You.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen